Allstate Sugar Bowl CredentialsBy applying for a credential for the Allstate Sugar Bowl, you indicate that you have read, fully understand and are in agreement with the following professional journalism policies.
1. Media credentials are issued to working journalists and photographers from recognized news outlets in the business of news gathering as their primary source of revenue. Credentials are granted at the discretion of the Allstate Sugar Bowl communications staff, in conjunction with the Big 12 Conference and the Southeastern Conference as well as the College Football Playoff. The types of media eligible for credentials include: newspapers, magazines, wire services, college football publications, television, radio, collegiate sports information directors and the websites affiliated with such outlets.
2. Priority will be given to media outlets that have staffed all home games of a participating institution, though this does not guarantee credentials.
3. Credential requests will only be approved for those acting on a specific assignment. The Credential is not transferable and may be revoked at any time.
4. Credentials for website-only outlets reporting for news and editorial purposes may be granted at the discretion of the Allstate Sugar Bowl communications staff provided they meet the following requirements and pending available space at the venue:
a. The dissemination of editorial content must be the primary purpose of the site and the site must demonstrate a record of sustained, original coverage on college football on a daily basis.
b. If a local news site, the site must demonstrate a record of sustained, original news content on local sports and/or news.
c. Credentials will not be issued to representatives whose sites exist solely as a platform for posting unoriginal content (press releases, etc.).
d. Web and broadcast media outlets must adhere to the College Football Playoff’s “Use of Footage” agreement as well as the College Football Playoff’s “Digital and Online Policy” agreement.
5. Credentialed media members are not permitted to share in-venue video clips, live or otherwise, via social media networks on game day. Still photos are permitted across social platforms.
6. Any non-editorial or commercial use of any picture, audio, film/tape/digital image or drawing of this event is prohibited without prior, specific, written authorization from the Allstate Sugar Bowl.
7. The Allstate Sugar Bowl does not credential freelance reporters or photographers without specific assignment. An editor must submit any credential requests for the event.
8. Internet usage in all media areas, including media hotel work areas, stadium press box, digital workroom and the field, is for work-related purposes only. Media members who do not follow the proper internet procedures may have their credentials and/or internet access revoked for the remainder of the event.
9. We ask that all media respect the work environment of their colleagues by maintaining a quiet and professional atmosphere in the press box, the media work rooms and all other media areas associated with the event.
The Allstate Sugar Bowl reserves the right to enforce the above rules including revocation or suspension of accreditation. If you have any questions about any of the above policies, please contact a member of the Allstate Sugar Bowl communications staff.