We’ve worked closely with local and state officials and ASM Global, the management team for the Mercedes-Benz Superdome, to develop a comprehensive health and safety plan, which is outlined below. Please read this page in its entirety to ensure you’re ready for game day.
Face coverings will be mandatory for all fans and staff, and must be worn at all times (other than when actively eating and drinking). Failure to comply with the mandate will result in ejection from the stadium. Wearing a face covering not only helps to protect you, it helps protect other fans, our team and our staff.
All fans will be required to go through a temperature check prior to entering the Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Guests that register a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be allowed to enter the building. Those guests will be given a second temperature reading. If the second reading is less than 100.4, the guest will be permitted to enter. If it remains at or above 100.4, the guest will not be permitted to attend the game.
Please maintain a physical distance of at least six feet while on Superdome property; including the parking lot, at the entry gates and as you move around the building. When exiting your seats for concessions, restrooms or following the game, please wait for aisles to clear to avoid congestion.
Your ticketholder party will be seated together in a “pod” of adjacent seats. Your pod will be separated from other groups by approximately six feet. Please do not sit in any seat other than the one to which you’ve been assigned in order to help us maintain pod integrity. Also, please remember to maintain social distancing and do not visit other guests in their seating pods.
Social distancing will be enforced in high traffic areas, including:
- Restroom Locations
- Concession Stands and Portable Locations
- Guest Service Locations
- Merchandise Locations
Touch free hand sanitizer locations will be placed throughout the stadium near concession locations, entrances to restrooms, walkways into the seating sections, restrooms and guest services locations.
The health and safety of our fans and employees is a priority for the Allstate Sugar Bowl and the Mercedes-Benz Superdome. The below updates have been made to the concession areas in the Superdome.
*Due to current COVID restrictions, alcohol will not be sold at this year’s game.
- Every other posit-of-sale device will be deactivated to create social distancing for food and beverage queuing at open locations, and each device will be cleaned frequently.
- Floor decals have been deployed to assist patrons with proper distancing, as well as additional signage surrounding the concession locations.
- Customer-facing barriers have been erected to minimize staff/patron interactions.
- Portable food openings will be spaced throughout the concourse areas and will have the same safety measures as the concession stands.
- Masks and gloves are required for all staff working concession stands and portable locations.
To ensure a safe environment for fans, all Sugar Bowl and stadium personnel will follow the below protocols when interacting with fans:
- Must wear face masks and exercise hand hygiene at all times.
- Attempt to maintain six-feet distance from fans.
- Be courteous at all times and strive to keep conversations shorts.
- Do not physically interact with fans. No handshakes, high-fives, fist bumps, etc.
When working in an area that includes high touch points, ensure this area is regularly tended to with disinfectants. These locations include the following:
- Charging stations
- Concession stands/condiment areas
- Door handles
- Guest Services desk
- Escalator rails
- Elevator buttons
Fan Health Promise:
All ticketholders must agree that neither they, nor any of their guests, will attend the Allstate Sugar Bowl if any one or more of the following is true on game day:
- Within the prior 14 days, they have tested positive for, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for, COVID-19;
- Within the past 48 hours, they have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4 or higher, cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking, muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the CDC);
- Within the prior 14 days, they have travelled to any state or international territory identified by federal or applicable local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.
- Please note: According to the CDC, older adults and people of any age with serious underlying medical conditions may be at higher risk of death or severe illness from COVID-19. All guests should evaluate their risk in determining whether to attend a game.
To help maintain physical distancing guidelines, ticketholders must also agree that they will not sell, transfer or otherwise provide any of their game tickets to anyone other than family with whom they have been sheltering (or other trusted acquaintances), unless selling, transferring or otherwise providing all such tickets (i.e. the full pod of tickets) to one party.
SOURCE: Centers for Disease Control
Lost and Found:
During the event, Lost and Found is located at the Plaza Gate B Guest Relations Center. After the event, fill out the form on the Superdome website: Superdome Lost and Found.
Enhance your Sugar Bowl experience by downloading the official Allstate Sugar Bowl Mobile App. Access your Sugar Bowl tickets, get real-time stats and breaking news and gain access to special offers. Search Sugar Bowl Mobile at your app store.
Nursing Mothers Rooms:
Plaza – Section 150
Loge – Section 341
Terrace – Section 635
Superdome Garages 1 and 5 are open to the public beginning at 4:30 p.m. CT on January 1, 2021. The cost is $25 per vehicle (cash, credit and debit accepted), available on a first-come, first-served basis. There is no pre-paid parking for the Allstate Sugar Bowl. Law enforcement personnel may conduct occasional inspections of vehicles parking near the stadium as they arrive.
A patron may not leave the Mercedes-Benz Superdome expecting to gain re-admittance.
The Mercedes-Benz Superdome has 60 women’s restrooms, 60 men’s restrooms and six family restrooms conveniently located throughout the stadium. Disabled facilities are provided at all restrooms. Please follow all social distancing signs and protocols while using these facilities.
French Quarter RV Parking: 504-586-3000.
The Mercedes-Benz Superdome is a non-smoking facility – there are not any smoking areas or gates for the Allstate Sugar Bowl.
Due to COVID-19, tailgating is not allowed at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome and is highly discouraged around the area. Champions Square, Club 44 and Opening Act will not be open to guests.
THIS TICKET IS A REVOCABLE LICENSE/USER ACCEPTS RISK OF INJURY
By use of this ticket, the ticket purchaser/holder (“Holder”) agrees that: (a) he or she shall not transmit or aid in transmitting any information about the game to which it grants admission, including, but not limited to, any account, description, picture, video, audio, reproduction or other information concerning the game (collectively “Game Information”); and the Allstate Sugar Bowl and each of its respective agents, shall have the unrestricted right and license to use his or her image, likeness, name, voice, comments or other proprietary or public rights and that of any minor accompanying ticket holder in any broadcast, telecast or photograph and/or video and/or audio sound recording taken in connection with the game or other transmission or reproduction in whole or in part of the game, for all purposes, without compensation.
The holder voluntarily assumes all risks incident to the event, including the risk of lost, stolen or damaged property or personal injury. The Allstate Sugar Bowl may revoke this license and eject or refuse entry to the holder for violation of venue rules, illegal activity, misconduct or failure to comply with any and all security measures. Gym bags, backpacks, oversized packages, cans, bottles, weapons, missiles, fireworks, contraband, video cameras, cameras with a detachable zoom lens, recording devices, laser pointers, artificial noisemakers and containers of any kind are prohibited on Superdome property.
The holder voluntarily assumes all risk associated with the purchase of this ticket from anyone other than the Allstate Sugar Bowl or its designated agents. This ticket may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests or sweepstakes), or other trade or commercial purposes without the express written consent of the Allstate Sugar Bowl.
NO REFUNDS, NO EXCHANGES, NO RE-ADMISSION. EVENT, DATE & TIME SUBJECT TO CHANGE.