Bruce SealsBasketball, 1967-80
Booker T. Washington High School/Xavier University/NBA
- An NAIA men's basketball All-American in 1971-72 and 1972-73 at Xavier University after earning Louisiana MVP honors at Booker T. Washington.
- A first round draft pick who played two seasons (1973-75) with the ABA's Utah Stars and three more (1975-78) with the NBA's Seattle SuperSonics.
- In his rookie year with Utah, averaged 7.0 points per game to help the Stars to the Western Division title, followed by a trip to the ABA finals, where they lost to the New York Nets.
- Upon his move to the NBA in 1975, he tallied a pair of double-figure scoring seasons (1975-76 and 1976-77) with the Sonics.
- Followed his NBA career with a stint in the Italian professional league.
- Born June 18, 1953.